OFFICE FINANCIAL POLICY
Rescheduling / Missed Appointment Policy
Our practice is dedicated to quality care and exceptional service. Our doctors and team spend extensive amounts of time preparing for your visit. Broken and missed appointments create scheduling problems for our team as well as other clients. If you find that you must change your appointment, we require a minimum of 24-hour’s notice. If proper notice is not received a fee of $55.00 will be charged.
Insurance and Payment Arrangements
Miles Dental primary goal is not to allow the cost of treatment to prohibit you from benefiting from the quality care you need or desire. If you have dental insurance we strive to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance as easily affordable as possible. For uninsured patients Dr. Miles created In Office Dental Plans to facilitate access to affordable care.
Additional efforts to achieve this goal include:
- Participation as In Network PPO Providers for most major dental insurances. We will electronically file on your behalf on the date of your appointment. Our team exhausts all efforts to defend your access to the benefits of your policy.
- Miles Dental In Office-Dental Plan. Annual plan that covers cleanings, fluoride, X-rays and exams, as well as significant savings on treatment. Free custom home whitening trays included! See details on the In-Office Dental Plan page.
- CareCredit. With CareCredit you can spread your payments out over a designated time frame. CareCredit offers many low- and no-interest plans based on qualification. You can apply online at www.carecredit.com and receive an immediate line of credit
- Pre-Payment “Lay Away” Option. Patients may negotiate a “lay away” style payment plan in an effort to cover their portion prior to initiation of treatment.
- Split Payment Option. Payment may be split if your treatment takes more than one visit.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- 5% discount on CASH payments for full fee services for uninsured services on or before date of treatment. Not applicable to patients enrolled in Miles Dental In-Office Dental Plan.
- 10% discount on full fee treatment for uninsured senior patients not enrolled in Miles Dental Plan.
Our fees are based on the quality materials we use and the time, effort and skill required in performing your needed treatment. We charge what is the usual and customary for our area. We will assist you with your benefit eligibility before treatment to help you calculate your costs and maximize your insurance. We will be sensitive to your financial circumstances and do everything possible to help you achieve optimal oral health.
If your plan is not listed below, you may be covered under a traditional insurance plan.
Sorry but we do not accept any HMO plans, where you pay a monthly fee and the insurance provider assigns you to a dentist they choose for you. We encourage you to sign up with a PPO or traditional dental insurance plan, where you can choose the dentist that you think will serve you the best.
Here is the Complete List of PPO Plans We Accept at Miles Dental:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Select
- FCL Dental
- Liberty Dental
- Lincoln Financial
- Principal Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
PPO INSURANCE INFORMATION
Click on the button below to find out more information about the major PPO carriers in our area.
MEDICAID & CHIP
We accept Medicaid and CHIP dental benefit plans at our office. Please click on the link below to find out additional information.
We offer two means of financing your dental treatment: Care Credit and Green Sky Finance. Care Credit offers interest-free financing as long as you make all your payments on time. Green Sky has some competitive interest rates and may be a little easier to quality for.