This Patient Portal Gives Guests Access to Their Dental Records:
It integrates seamlessly between our website and our computer records to give our patients a hands-on view of their dental chart. From the comfort of their home or office, guests can:
1. Complete Registration Forms for the Entire Family Online
2. View Scheduled Appointments
3. View Proposed Treatment
4. View Treatment History
5. Access Billing Statements
6. Make Payments Online
7. Check to see when you are due for a 6 month recall visit.
Using the Patient Portal for the First Time:
1. Log-In ID: This is your E-mail address.
2. Password: Call us to schedule & we will then send you an email with your secure password.
3. Reset your password: after you log in for the first time.
4. Registration Forms: look for the word “forms” by your name or your family member’s name.
5. Click on Forms: complete the paper work before your visit, for you and for each family member.
6. If you don’t know something then just leave it blank. We will help you when you arrive at your visit.
7. You can also complete the information at our office. It doesn’t take long.
8. Profile: Click on your profile to update your name, address, phone, and email.
9: Appointment Time: you can check on your appointment time and date in the patient portal.
10. Insurance Information: Complete this in forms, if we haven’t taken the information when you called.
11. Log out: when you are done.